Terms & Conditions for Members and Users of Wildlife Wishlist
1. Listing your product(s) on Wildlife Wishlist (whether a holiday, tour, excursion or accommodation) requires paying for an annual subscription of £40 for one listing per year, £90 for up three listings per year or £120 for up to six listings per year (special offers and discounts may be available). Rates are in UK pounds. If you decide that you no longer want to list your products on Wildlife Wishlist, you can cancel your subscription at any time, however no refund, or part-refund, on subscription fees will be due.
2. To place your listing(s) on Wildlife Wishlist, you must be fully registered to operate a tourism business according to the laws of the country in which you are operating and you must be able to meet the responsible travel criteria outlined on the Responsible Travel page. You must also have a company website in English, or with an English section.
3. Every effort is made to ensure that the content on this website is accurate, complete and up to date, but we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content, provided by us, our members, or our users.
4. This website is owned by William Gray. All rights and interest in the content on the website, the website's look and feel, the design and the website URL are the property of William Gray and may not be used for any purpose without prior written permission.
5. Your dealings with advertisers or other third parties found on the Wildlife Wishlist website are solely between you and the third party and are solely at your own risk. We do not make any representations or warranties with respect to any content or privacy practices, or otherwise with respect to such third parties or any items or services that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that we will have no liability with respect to any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any dealings between you and any third party, or as a result of the presence of such third parties on our website.
6. Wildlife Wishlist does not make any warranty that the website will meet your requirements, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted , timely, secure or error-free. Wildlife Wishlist makes no warranties as to the results that may be obtained from using this website, or as to the accuracy, quality or reliability of any information obtained from it.
7. Wildlife Wishlist and its owner assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the content available via the website. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. You specifically acknowledge that Wildlife Wishlist is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of users or third parties. In no event will Wildlife Wishlist or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute products or services, or any other such damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from (1) the use of, or the inability to use the website; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute services, items, or websites; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) the statements or conduct of any third party on the website; or (5) any other matter relating to the website. these limitations will apply whether or not Wildlife Wishlist has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wildlife Wishlist, its owner and affiliates, from and against any and all liability, damages, losses, claims, expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) directly or indirectly related to (1) your breach of the Agreement; or (2) the user content you submit, post, or transmit through the website.
9. We may at any time modify, discontinue, or suspend the operation of our website, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, without notice to you.
10. For making complaints regarding copyright infringement of our content or regarding our content in general, please send an email using the Contact Us page.